Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Final Storm

Once more we are confronting the problem of short sections.

Recall that The Final Storm and Polish Storm were one book. The sections we are editing now were written for a 65,000 word book, and necessarily short, about 300-400 words. Many of these sections were written over two years ago, when our standards were different.

Four hundred words just ain't going to cut it.

So here we go again, adding to and strengthening what we have already written, which is fine since as it sounds now, The Final Storm is 53,000 words.

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your books. When I read fiction I enjoy it for what it is and do not look for faults. :) One minor comment though is that although the USA uses term tanker, UK/Commonwealth Countries use tankie or trooper. I did notice that tanker was used in relation to South Africa, but they use tankie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for coming by and thanks for reading. Feel free to look me up on FB I'm always up for a chat. Yeah, I've been trying to up my game vis a vis terminology, I really botched it on ANZACs. Anyhow, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete