Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Updates

Not a whole lot to report.

Well that's not true.

Castro's Folly will go back to the publisher on Monday and defiantly out by January if not sooner. Wouldn't be the first time I published a book the week of Xmas.

Agent says no good news about Pershing in Command.

General George Washington and his Fighting Continentals is coming along ok, still working on the intro chapter about the colonies and what not.

I'll get back to WW1990: Operation Pacific Storm nex week. Its at 10,000 now I hope to put it on 20,000 by next Sunday.

Whatever Happened to Jake and Patricia Bloom is coming along swimmingly. I've been working on a chapter about Jake with an advisory team in Iraq in 2008. I like it, though it seems I've turned Jake into Captain America. I might, might have a rough by the end of the month, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment