Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016 In Review

A good year, really. They'er all good years now which was not always the case. One day I'll have to write about that, but today is not that day.

Eastern Storm is out, as is To Survive the Earth. Eastern Storm did well while To Survive the Earth did not do well. I still haven't figured out why on that last one. Castro's Folly was completed (soon people, soon) while The Final Storm was almost completed (probably this year, people).

In progress are Pacific Storm and Whatever Happened to Jake and Patricia Bloom (or whatever it will be called).

Pershing in Command was finished and turned over to the agent. No luck there so far.

Washington in Command was begun

Interestingly I wrote and published my first two Civil War magazine articles, one on Sherman's March, one on the Grand Review.

This blog has done pretty well. Growing content and audience.

2016 was the year most of my political prognostications were wrong, except for the final prognostications on Mr. Trump.

My Trump headlines, newest to oldest:

Trumpsuaded
Up Town Trump You Up
Mr. Trump for the Win
Keep on Trumpin'
Go Trump Yourself

Thanks again, Mr. Trump, for saving me from President Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment