Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday Q&A With Will Stroock

Post Election Trump Edition

Q: How did you get the election so right?
WTS: I payed attention.

Q: Are you always right about elections?
WTS: Generally speaking, yes I am always right about elections. But I blew it big time in 2012.

Q: Are you a member of the Alt-Right?
WTS: No.

Q: What is the Alt-Right?
WTS I have no idea.

Q: C'mon.
WTS: I guess one could say its a lose amalgam of old time conservatives, Buchananites, Perotistas and some of the new Red Pill, Gamer-Gate types. See Milo, Vox Day, Mike Cernovitch.

Q: Ok, I guess.
WTS; Right.

Q: If you aren't in the Alt-right, what are you in?
WTS: The international Neo-Con conspiracy.

Q: What the hell is that?
WTS: We're the ones who subscribe(d) to the Weekly Standard. We have all these neat policy ideas. Also we supported invading Iraq as the first step toward winning the war on terror. Also we support Israel.

Q: Have you changed your mind on any of this?
WTS: Absolutely not.

Q: Iraq?
WTS: What, you think the world is better with Saddam Hussein in it?

Q: But the war, the money, the casualties.
WTS: That's war, boy.

Q: Chickenhawk.
WTS: Call me that again I'll fuck you up and cock slap your face.

Q: Really?
WTS: Try me, motherfucker. I'm 6-0 and displacing about 240 lbs. Anytime, bitch.

Q: Getting back to Neo-conservatism...
WTS: Please.

Q: Why are so many Neo-Cons Jewish?
WTS: Because of the international Jewish cabal secretly runs things. Also the Queen, the Colonel, the Gettys...

Q: No seriously.
WTS: I dunno.

Q: If you're a Neo-Con why did you support Donald Trump?
WTS: Mr. Trump is not Hillary. Also, he's our first Jewish president.

Q: What?
WTS: His mannerisms, his work life, his family, everything about him says 'How you doing Maury? Give me a bagel and a schmeer'.

Q:Wrapping up...
WTS: Thank god.

Q: Ah, yes.  What do you think Hillary is doing now?
WTS: Her Majesty? Plotting her 2020 presidential run.

Q: Seriously?
WTS: What else is she going to do?

Q: You think she can win?
WTS: She won't even get the nomination.

Q: Why not.
WTS: Pretty hard to do when your dead. Even for a Democrat.

Q: Huh?
WTS: If the Parkinson's doesn't get her, the STD will.

Q: You're a mean bastard.
WTS: I'm sorry, I thought you knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment