Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Huma! Huma!

Well Huma Abedin is in the news again.

Huma sounds like a fish, because it is a fish. My father, back in his halcyon days, maintained a 55 gallon salt water aquarium that included a Huma Huma, or as it was known in Casa de Stroock the 'Hinga hoongi'. Vicious little thing. When one dropped the feeder fish in the tank the Huma Huma would take  a big bite out of the side and leave the rest for later. 

Tell me Huma Abedin doesn't look like that fish.

I've been fascinated by this woman lately. She's the pathetic star of the Wiener documentary. Man do we ever feel her pain.

Of course she was caught in NYC a few days after the election walking down the street in tears.

Twenty years as Hillary!'s young Lesbian lover only to end up a loser.

Huma and I have a few things in common. Like me she was a White House intern.  I was in '94, the summer before Monica.

Unlike me she parlayed this into a career, namely being Hillary!'s young Lesbian lover and gofer.

She applied to George Washington University. I applied to George Washington University.

Unlike me, Huma was accepted by GWU. I only lived there during the summers of '94 and later '95 when I interned for Senator William V. Roth.

For years now we've heard about how smart and talented is Huma. I guess. She was accepted to GWU. She was an editor at some sort of Islamic journal.

As noted above, Huma is in the news. Right now the Clinton people are turning their guns on her. She's the most vulnerable, after all. We doubt that Huma actually made any decisions during the campaign, that's not the role of young Lesbian lovers and gofers.

Well, for the first time in 20 years Huma is out in the cold. She hitched herself to her Lesbian mentor and crashed violently. Now she's got to get a job. On her talents and merits. Those are exactly?

She's about to be tossed out into the cold world by team Clinton. Poor thing. Climbing that career later only to fall off.

Maybe Anthony will catch her.

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever get tired of being so damn insulting to the Democrats? I am mostly right of center, but can we at least assume that some of the things you right are possibly wrong? I have been reading your blog for ages, and for a long while you talked about interesting things as far as college, people in college, and other things I am passionate about. Your guy got the win, take it and lets hope he can rule wisely. Lets also be honest he hasn't shown great wisdom so far.
    As far as Hilary's lost she won because she was seen as Obama part 3(name one trilogy, offered nothing new or different where the third film was great), offering now new ideas and being safe. That and she forgot that a whole bunch of small states can add up a win.(Okay, Return of the King may be great). She was an insipid and uninspiring candidate. She was anointed by the party elite because she was seen as their best candidate(Jim Webb was a much better candidate overall). Anyways drop the hate for others and lets see how Trump does. But if you want to answer a question, answer this one....IF Trump makes a fairly universal bad choice...Will you call him on it or will you maintain your slavish belief in the Man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading, always. I write about things that interest me, in this case its Huma. Do ever tire of insulting them? No. I'm not teaching anymore. One thing, Trump is not my guy. Marco Rubio was my guy. Trump is simply not Hillary.

    ReplyDelete