Thursday, February 7, 2019

Jill Abramson is Decadent and Depraved

Disgraced Times-woman Jill Abramson doesn't record interviews:
"I do not record. I've never recorded," she said. "I'm a very fast note-taker. When someone kind of says the 'it' thing that I have really wanted, I don't start scribbling right away. I have an almost photographic memory and so I wait a beat or two while they're onto something else, and then I write down the previous thing they said. Because you don't want your subject to get nervous about what they just said."
Or you could just record the interview. We knew to do that when we were a sports reporter - in college.

Abramson really thinks she has magic-special powers of journalistic magic powers. Only Abramson and her special class of high-priestess journo can pick the truth out of the ether. 

No, we here at William Stroock dot blogspot dot com don't see any problem with hearing something, waiting a moment to write it down and writing it down while hearing something else and needing to write that down too. There is no chance of that becoming garbled, no chance whatsoever.

Christ on a crutch these people really are something, aren't they?

Also, if one reads on, it turns out Jill Abramson is a plagiarist.

Learn to code, Jill. Learn. To. Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment