Sunday, February 23, 2020

Will @ the Gym

Another treadmill session another hour in the books. Four miles. That's 6.4 kilometers for you Europeans weighed* down by the metric system. I suppose the next step is getting five miles into an hour. Would have to work my way up the settings and I'm not sure I want to do that. Why mess with a good thing?

Today was glorious. I was running along listening to some Tesla**, watching some concert clips from The Answer, when the treadmill just stopped. I thought I'd hit the emergency button but no. The hour was done. I knew I'd gone a ways, 45 + maybe 50. Damn near jumped up and down and shouted.

Time for a little Shawn Mendez, no?

[What the actual fuck?-Ed]

Heh, I have three little girls and he strikes me as a nice young man. Anyway...don't you know that it's true....anything is possible....
*Heh.
** Seen them live a bunch of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment