Thursday, May 7, 2015

What to write

Been in limbo the last few days wondering which novel to write next. Tried to sit down and outline the rest of To Liberate Mars, but nothing was happening. Not ready to do the finale to the Israel Strikes trilogy. And I'm sick of writing about the Politburo and exploding tanks. Arctic Storm is doing great and Eastern Storm is about to go to editing.

So I went to outline another idea I'd had about a middle eastern adventure.  I opened up the Word Doc I had created and found I had already outlined much of the novel. It was as if I received a message from god.

So here's the summer project. A Middle Eastern kingdom is besieged by Islamic terrorists and needs British assistance. Lots of desert nomads, lots of bloodthirsty terrorists, lots of SAS. Think Lawrence of Arabia and Wind and the Lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment