Sunday, July 5, 2015

Flotilla Interupted

Via my acquaintance Kathy Shaidle a video of the Jewish Defense League of Canada meeting Gaza Flotilla members at the airport:
This is how you do it, people.

In my time at Raritan Valley Community College I've pulled a few stunts like this. I held a pro-Israel rally, no trouble at the rally proper but two different school offices tried to shut me down just a day before the event.

A year ago Veterans for Peace had an event on campus. Nice guys, except for the one participant who blood libeled the Jews by saying inter-religious marriage is illegal in Israel. I stood up and heckled him.

Last Autumn the campus lefties held a 'Hands up, Don't Shoot' rally. I brought up the rear, handing out a fact sheet from the NY Post.

It's not pretty or a lot of fun, is it? Has to be done, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment