Monday, August 31, 2015

Book Updates

Well,World War 1990: Operation Eastern Storm is in editing and will be out some time this fall. Don't ask me when.

In the meantime two projects happening in the fiction department. First, I will finish, finally To Liberate Mars, the sequel for To Defend the Earth. Half will be short stories about the war for earth, the other half will be space-war in the solar system with one titled 'To Liberate Mars' obviously. Watch out for the Indian Space Navy.

Second, before the third (and last) World War volume, there will be an interim volume I guess you can call it. Basically a series of short stories about the war. These are ideas I have that are good, but I don't want them in the 2nd and 3rd World War volumes. Those books are already big and hard to manage. So there will be a series of short stories about the war in side theaters. Two definite stories, the first titled 'Castro's Folly' which should give the ready an idea. The second, well, let's just say the Vietnamese should be watching out for the Aussies. Why not?

If readers have other ideas by all means I'd love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment