Monday, January 25, 2016

Meet Mike C.

Mike C.  really doesn't like my books. He trashed Operation Arctic Storm. He hated it so much he went and bought Operation Eastern Storm too. Sucks to be me. Today he stopped by this little blog to let me know how much I suck.

By happenstance Mike C. seems to live in NJ. He spends a lot of time in Edison, NJ, and really doesn't like businesses there. Now these reviews are interesting. Well written and articulate. Got some education there, I would guess a lot. A DHS reference...now that really makes a man think.

Like I said, he's in Edison A LOT. I think he may live much, much closer than Edison.

Thanks for stopping by, Mike C.

Oh, what makes me think I'm a good writer? I'm in the top ten in my category on three different continents. While you are posting (semi) anonymously on my blog.

Thanks again!

2 comments: