Thursday, February 25, 2016

Updates

Well (not) To Liberate Mars is 75,000 words and more or less complete. We'll be heading into the editing process next month sometime. The book will be available in the Autumn of this year.

To Liberate Mars will be written and some point, just not sure when. I am toying with a pair of other novel ideas in this universe and I suspect there will a third batch of short stories at some point.

Whatever Happened to Jake and Patricia Bloom, after a good start, is on hiatus. Ran into a block there (not writer's block(, I just don't know what happens yet.

So I turned back to World War 1990: Castro's Folly. 20,000 words and counting. Three stories for sure, Nicaragua, Angola and the Aussies at Cahm Ran Bay, I'll come up with a few others. Readers are invited to submit ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment