Sunday, March 6, 2016

Politics!

Sadly, my man Rubio is fading, even I see. Each day shrinks a bit. My dream of the Rubio-Haley ticket dies a little more every day.

I'm not freaking out like a lot of people over Donald Trump. I mean, I'll vote for him over Her Majesty, that's for sure.

But I still say no. I'm Cruzin', all in for Ted Cruz TrusTed!

The man is a real movement conservative, and I have faith that on day one he'll start undoing Barry's executive decrees and appoint a Robert Bork to the Supreme Court. Also, he knows that he's not running against Trump or even Hillary but the media. He'll rip their lungs out, as Algore would say.

In any room he walks into he instantly becomes the smartest man in the room. Evil genius he is:

 Couldn't resist. My daughter did this number in her dance class.

No comments:

Post a Comment