Thursday, April 14, 2016

Blogiversary

This blog, begun 8 April, 2015 is a year old.

Over two hundred posts later I've managed to keep things going.

My original idea was to have someplace for the 'stray voltage' as it were. Maybe I'd talk about what was happening in class, that sort of thing. Of course I don't have any classes to talk about anymore, about which more will be said in a later post.

A blog also seemed like a good way to fill the 3-4-5 O'clock hours, where traditionally I don't get much writing done. I'm writing this at 6 in the morning.

Honestly the most useful aspect of this blog is as a landing page for fans to fine copies of maps needed for the World War 1990 series.

One thing I didn't want to do was become yet another conservative blog opining on issues of the day. Politics does come up here, loyal readers know I liked Rubio, but you'll never get  a treatise of top marginal tax rates here.

That's not what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment