Friday, April 15, 2016

Karl Rove, you Suck

American Crossroads, last see blowing through a hundred million dollars in 2012 is out with a new ad:

I dunno.

I'm reminded of the NY Mets 40th anniversary celebration of their 1969 World Series victory. All the young fans, by which I mean everyone under 50 were like, 'Yeah....Ed Kranepool....Cleon who?'

Could the Nixon comparison be less relevant? Why not compare her to the Credit Mobliere and Teapot Dome Scandals? Why not Boss Tweed?

Jesus Karl, this is why you failed so miserably in 2012.

I'd like to say a word about Nixon. The scandals don't impress me anymore, not after watching the Clintons and Barry operate. So let's look at Nixon's record. Detente with the Soviets, opening up China, shuttle diplomacy....He pretty much had the Vietnam War won by 1972. Domestically he passed the Clean Air Act, the EPA....This is a man with a lot of accomplishments.

Watergate? Give me break.

No comments:

Post a Comment