Saturday, July 9, 2016

Almost Back

Still at the beach but heading back tomorrow, which means this will be a light day. We are all singed and tired; going to the beach is tiring business after all.

That was a momentous week, wasn't it?

My brilliant and lovely editor has finished the last round of To Survive the Earth. I will enter final changes this week.

I am editing the 2nd draft of Castro's Folly and will send it to said editor this week. (aren't you on vacation?-Ed) Yes, but I have three kids, which means I get to relax when I get back from the beach. Who do you thinks lugs all the umbrellas and chairs around? I always work, always. Which means in the mornings, while the kids are getting on their sun scream (family joke) I'm thinking about Contras and Olifant tanks.

World War 1990: The Final Storm is now 60,000 words, I'm thinking it will come in at 90,000 but we'll see.

Funny thing, before the Final Storm comes out I'm publishing Pacific Storm, which I have done no work on. Why write The Final Storm first? I dunno, seemed like a good idea at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment