Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Updates

Ok, folks, so World War 1990: The Final Storm is 70,000 words. I'm expecting a rough draft at the end of the month. Of course I also expect my daughters to listen to me....so we'll see.

The agent tells me they're about ready to pitch the Pershing MS and have a publisher in mind.

Centauri is progressing slower than I had thought, mostly because the Final Storm is taking a lot of mental energy. When its worked out, Centauri ought to pick up.

Also, why Pershing's War: 1919 war game is nearing completion, and the editor says he wants Lebanon 2017 next. So here we go.

On a sales note, I was compiling the 2015 data yesterday and had no idea I was selling as well as I am in Australia. Example 33, 24, 41, 38 for monthly total book sales. Not bad for a nation of 20 million or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment