Thursday, October 20, 2016

Go Trump Yourself


I didn't watch the debate, instead I Netflixed That 70's Show (which I'll do a post on soon) and The Ranch (same).

Nothing that happened in last night's debate will change anything. Already the biggest takeaway is Mr. Trump's refusal to accept the election results outright. This is being portrayed as a blunder by the usual suspects but it fits right in with his 'system is rigged' message.

Hilariously (pun unintended till I wrote it, at which point I saw the pun) the Dems are screaming bloody murder about this. Really guys? You recall, don't you how Algore tried to steal the election in 2000 right? Don't you remember Babs Boxer delaying the Ohio vote count results for a day in 2004? You're the ones who made 'voting irregularities) part of the political vocabulary.

'Sore/Looserman' is the best bumper sticker since 'Vote for Cuomo/he's no homo'. Go ahead and google that last one.

So suck it.

Interestingly we see polls showing Hillary! ahead, but we see three tracking polls, Rass, IBD and LA-Times showing Mr. Trump. I've been watching and dissecting polls for a long time, and I don't know what to make of that. Once more, someone is really wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment