Monday, December 19, 2016

My Sweet Summer Millennial

On Friday we took the Stroocklettes to Mrs. Stroock's company Christmas extravaganza. There was breakfast in which your author got himself a steaming cardboard plate of sausage and bacon [aren't you Jewish-ed], shut the fuck up, ed. [yes, sir-Ed], clowns, balloons, face painting, Santa, etc etc.

This being a northern New Jersey big-pharma company there was a long line of Indian kids waiting to get their pic with Santa and I thought, 'Hey, you're Hindu!' [again, aren't you Jewish-Ed] I said shut the fuck up, Ed. Itwas a lot of fun actually.

Interestingly, I saw these three Millennials. They were right out of central casting. Mid 20's. The girl was cute enough, red jeans, boots, white sweater. She was being followed/stalked by two young men. One was tall and lanky in the Millennial style with brown pants, a polo shirt and a light weight hooded jacket and scraggly beard. The other was of average height, dumpy, glasses, a not-a-beard face unshaven for perhaps two weeks, white and blue checkered shirt with jeans and a big belt.

Like I said, this trio was right out of central casting. If I were this pretty enough young woman, I wouldn't want to be sleeping next to either one of these guys if I thought someone was breaking into the house. Do a quick Google search for 'Pajama Boy'. There you go. That's what I was looking at.

Today the Electoral College meets and finalizes everything. We'll get an Alpha Male back in the White House.

He can't get there fast enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment