Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Updates

Well, I'm uploading To Survive the Earth Today. In my heart of hearts I don't believe this is the last edit job, but we'll see.

My editor (PBUH) has World War 1990: Castro's  Folly- Operation Southern Storm.

The agent has the latest draft of Pershing in Command after yet more changes. They know what they're doing right? They must? That's my theory anyway. Heck, when you get a high powered lit agent, you listen, don't you?

Working on some interesting stuff. A magazine article about the Polish 1st Armoured Division in France. Another piece about the grand victory parade in 1865. Hey, when the editor says 'if you can write this ASAP I can get it into print ASAP,' one is inclined to do so.

In the current issue of Civil War Quarterly I have an article called 'Sherman's March'. I wanted to title it, 'Sherman, the mind and method of the march,' but what eve. In WWII Quarterly I have a piece about the Japanese invasion of the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment