Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Operation Pacific Storm Needs....

...a new title.

Of course, Operation Pacific Storm is what the Americans named their assault on the Kamchatka (spelled it right on the first try, thanks Risk!) Peninsula.

Also, I like the idea of something that 'rhymes' with Castro's Folly.  Though I should say the American attack on Cuba is named Operation Southern Storm.

By the way, the physical proof for Castro's Folly is in the mail, so very, very soon on that one, people.

I Dunno, Hanoi's Blunder? Hanoi's War?

The 'final' volume in the series is called The Final Storm.

I put 'final' in quote marks because I'm still planning two novels that take place after the war ends. These are Thatcher's War (boy is Ireland really going to get it) and one about the election of 1992.

Though, that said, after the Final Storm is out, we're going on World War hiatus for a year or so. Sorry, but I got to write something that doesn't have burning tanks. [Whatever happened to Jake and Patricia Bloom has burning tanks-Ed].

Shut the fuck up, Ed.

[Yes, sir].

No comments:

Post a Comment