Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Alt Right Dawn

Regular readers know I'm an unapologetic neocon . I stand by everything.

It's been great watching the likes of Milo, Vox Day, Mike Cernovich et all build this alt-right empire, succeed and win. I've followed Milo for a while now and during the last few months gotten into Vox Day and company.

That company is single-handedly building the infrastructure with which to battle the left. I'm talking here about things like Gab and Infogalactic. I'n on Gab, if anyone is interested and do a couple posts a day. Of course these mostly direct people to this blog.

It's great fun and the end result has been President Trump.

A word of caution though. A decade ago, going on a decade and half now, people like me who jumped on blogisphere with both feet. We celebrated our victory in 2004 (anyone doubting Bush's victory was good for all man kind should consider Jean Francois Kerry's speech last week). Later we went out and bought Hugh Hewitt's Blog and Glenn Reynolds Army of Davids.

Well, we resisted on our laurels and the left blew right past us. For a few months they were on the defensive and we thought we'd cracked the code. It ended with Katrina and for the decade the right, nice respectable Republicans like me were on the defenses.

The left - the Social Justice Warriors - they're back at it. There will be a response to their defeat. I don't know what it is. But if what the did to W after Katrina is any indicator, well....

No comments:

Post a Comment