Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Fabulous Return of Mike C

Long time readers(s) will recall that Mike C has read Arctic Storm and Eastern Storm and trashed them both. He even came to this blog once to make sure I understood just how much he thinks I suck.

Now, the interesting thing about Mike C is that he lives in my area, I mean, really close. He likes the Lamington General Store, Bridgewater Dinner and Trump National Golf Club. That last point is even more interesting because I know a guy who likes golf a lot, and he lives real, real close.

Well look whose back!

You see, the really interesting thing about Mike C is that even though he hates my writing he keeps coming back for more. I can only think of a few reasons to do it.

Mike C goes out of his way at one point to mention his Georgetown and Princeton pedigree. Hey Mike C, I have a pedigree two. AMU (online)! can you deal with that!?

Anyway, thanks for the review, Mike C. And I'll see you around the block.

1 comment:

  1. Most amusing is the fact he keeps returning for more. Three time he has been a hater and yet he keeps returning(and buying). Must be a sad sad sad life to lead. I will admit I really enjoyed the lead up to war in Red Storm Rising and wish there was something similar here...and I wouldn't worry about shoehorning in the actual leaders, but that is my preference and not one I feel so strongly about to write my own book on.

    ReplyDelete