Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Updates

I am told the Brits are considering Pershing in Command. They bloody well should.

As per my percolation post of the previous day, we are putting down Jake and Patricia for now so we can concentrate on Pacific Storm.

For that matter I think Pacific Storm just became 'ANZACs'.

As noted before we had a death in the family. One thing of note my grandfather finally made Barbara Carroll's Wikipedia page. The service was very nice. Well organized and compact with a short service by a Rabbi from Temple Eamu-el. My grandfather is an active member and his grandfather helped build the place. My grandfather spoke as did Barbara's daughter. A few of Barbara's colleagues played a quick set of her favorite songs. The entire service took no more than 45 minutes, if that. Just perfect all around.

Oh, and I met Tony Bennett!

No comments:

Post a Comment