Sunday, February 5, 2017

Will's Good Idea for the Week of 2-5-17

I have to admit, with the success of Castro's Folly, top 25 in its cat in three continents bitches!, we are seriously considering going ahead and writing the....prequel I guess, describing the first two weeks of the war.

Now, I'm still thinking it will be in short story format. These would include say, the commander of NORTHAG defending the North German Plain, the Battle of the Weser, I think something about the Dutch and Belgians, etc, etc. Hey, how bout an American woman and her children trapped on the army base as the Soviets advance? Now that's a heck of an idea.

Intellectually I am comforted by the idea of contemplating this book while I'm writing Pacific Storm, you know, staying in the same universe and all.

We'll see, though as noted before, I'm sick of tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment