Saturday, January 12, 2019

Updates for A January Saturday (man it's cold)

We've made a few changes to the blog. Thoughts?

Iraq, 2003 may be Blooms' best chapter. We're wondering if we shouldn't go back and make just a few small tweaks.

World War 1990: NL is going really, really well.

World War 1990: Battle of the Three Seas is also going really, really well. As noted before we're at 45,000 words and just need to make editions. At the moment it looks like those will be more detail on the combined Franco-Italian assault, marines, paras, FFL, etc. Turks?

5 comments:

  1. Need to move to Tennessee he re in memphis it's only 55 plus only get snow at the most is 2 days a year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always found it just as cold visiting my cousins in Western KY (Owensboro).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't think a 4 hour trip south would make a difference it does my wife from Missouri just 3 hours north and the weather is night and day different

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was January...in a small town (Livermore) on the Green River. We were looking after a dying relative...fallow fields and rolling ground. I would go jogging in all my NY Giants gear...after a while everyone knew who I was. People would honk and wave, 'There goes Elsie's nephew from New York.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. 65 to 70 here in Southern California, man i need my jacket! Brrrr

    ReplyDelete