Thursday, January 5, 2023

Will Goes the Full Cromwell

We had tough back to backs at the gym. On Tuesday we couldn't quite get loosened up. Weird. But yesterday went fine and this morning we feel stretched and taught. Which is one of the best reasons to go to the gym. We went for a walk with one of our commie friends this morning. Three workout days in a row. 

My latest at 19FortyFive: 'As I write this, Republican House Leader Kevin McCarthy has failed several times to get enough votes to become a speaker. One really shouldn’t be surprised. Just remember, it was McCarthy’s job to win the House majority last year. Some pundits expected the GOP to win a substantial majority. Instead, McCarthy won just 222 seats, barely flipping the house...'  Click on through for more GOPe bashing.

Shorter Will to McCarthy: You do not have the confidence of the House. In the name of God, go - to quote Cromwell. 

We're still working on The New American Order's future history chapter. It comes down to what's in it, what we want to be in it, and how much longer we want to go on. We haven't mentioned South America/Mexico at all, and just talking about it we got an idea for a novel in the nuke universe. We have other ideas as well, an Indo/Pak War novel, for example. We can't help but feel we've barely scratched the surface with this chapter. It leaves us wanting more, which is a good thing

Looking over World War 1990: The Final Storm, we can't tell if we suck or if we're just overthinking. Gorby, Boris, and Shevardnadze are in a ZiL taking Shevardnadze to the airport for his return to Tbilisi. How many times have we read this? JFC. Maybe we've entered the 'it is what it is' phase. 

2 comments:

  1. I am a children's book author and I get decent amount of sales and downloads every Christmas. honestbookreviews.com helped gather 87 reviews for my book before Christmas and the additional reviews definately sky rocketed my Christmas sales. I sold around 3832 books this Christmas season and am very grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being an Indie non fiction author is an uphill task and any help is always welcome. Ny author friend suggested me to try honestbookreviews.com to get reviews and this is the best investment I made on my book. I collected 27 reviews for my book, raked up 798 sales during Christmas and counting. Best return on my investment.

    ReplyDelete