Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Notes on being back from the silly season.

Yeah, yeah, I know New Years is still to come, but I haven't bothered staying awake for that since 2000.

I Just approved World War 1990: Operation Eastern Storm. Its already out on Nook and will be coming in soft cover and Kindle within the week.

(Not) to Liberate Mars is proceeding apace, with the blow-out blockbuster space battle almost completed. I'm working on a story about a government troubleshooter before Arrival (that's the invasion) getting refugee centers and food processing facilities set up. I dunno I think that sort of thing is fascinating. As noted before, there will be stories about a heavily armed Girl Scout Troop hiding out in the mountains, a story about a town trying to survive the winter, a story about a Russian captain, a series of stories about a pair of naval officers before, during and after the war, etc.

Centauri is coming along with half a dozen stories finished, two more needing to be finished and at least two more needing to be written from scratch.

On the history front I am about to sign a deal with an agent for my book Pershing in Command. Mostly just tidying up to do there, plus the conclusion.

Lots of stuff coming out in 2016, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment