Monday, December 26, 2016

Boxing Day Q&A

Martin: Thanks for having me over, Will.
Prof Stroock: Call me Professor Stroock, goddamn it.
Martin: I really think...
Prof Stroock: Given you were canned from you last gig at MSNBC for those awful things you said should happen to Sarah Palin, maybe you should just shut the fuck up and do what you're told.
Martin: Quite right...Professor Stroock.
Prof Stroock: And I know you're faking that accent...Paki.
Martin: If you say so. Say, what's that pounding on the closet door over there?
Prof Stroock: Pay no mind to it. Let's get this over with. And please, won't you enjoy seem tea?
Martin: mmmm...thank you. Lemon-zinger?
Prof Stroock: Yes.
Martin: Now, you were pretty tough on President Obama and Samantha Power in that previous post, weren't you?
Prof Stroock: Damn straight.
Martin: Are you advocating then, more intervention in the Middle East?
Prof Stroock: Absolutely not.
Martin: But your harsh comments on Syria and Libya.
Prof Stroock: Yes, Barry royally screwed those up. Also Iraq. Also relations with Russia.
Martin: But you would not have intervened. And the banging on the closet door is getting louder.
Prof Stroock: No it isn't. And God no. I would not have intervened.
Martin: Despite your professed Necoconism.
Prof Stroock: I couldn't care less if the Arabs blow themselves to hell.
Martin: But the rise of Isis...
Prof Stroock: Isis arose because Barry abandoned Iraq and ignored warnings about Isis in Western Iraq.
Martin: How do you square this with your continued support of the Iraq war?
Prof Stroock: Campaign.
Martin: Huh?
Prof Stroock: Campaign, the Iraq  Campaign. Iraq was part of Bush's War on Terror.
Martin: How many Iraqis were on the jets al Qaida used on 9/11?
Prof Stroock: Same number of Germans that were at Pearl Harbor, fuck-stick.
Martin: So what is it you do want?
Prof Stroock: I dunno. Let the Arabs blow themselves to hell, I don't give a crap. And let the Israelis help.
Martin: Now, to wrap up...
Prof Stroock: Thank god. More tea?
Martin: Please. I swear that banging on the closet is getting louder.
Prof Stroock: You're hearing things, Martin. This is the Earl Grey.
Martin: Delicious. Why Earl Grey and Lemon-zinger?
Prof Stroock: Those are the only kinds of tea I've heard of.
Martin: Why am I not surprised?
Prof Stroock: Shut the fuck up.
Martin: Anyway...in your book Israel Strikes: War of the Red Sea, you included a BBC journalist named Martin.
Prof Stroock: Yes.
Martin:  Was that me?
Prof Stroock: Nailed it, Darwin.
Martin: One other question.
Prof Stroock: Shoot.
Martin: Did you have to make me an ass-slapping, intern snogging poof?
Prof Stroock: It was a moral imperative. Now get the hell out of here.
Martin: That reminds me, do you know what happened to the last journalist that came here.
Prof Stroock: No idea.
Martin: Hey I feel dizzy....why is everything so blury....
Prof Stroock: Heh, heh....

No comments:

Post a Comment